The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way that all businesses and organisations work and interact. We understand that we all need to play our role in the broader issue and help slow the spread of the virus.
What you can do
- Follow the rules set by our governments in regards to transmission reduction.
- Observe distance markings on office floor.
- Make payment via internet banking or credit card on your own phone to avoid exchanging money.
- Organise a contact-free project to reduce contact
- Do not come onto the premises if you have any respiratory condition. Instead, we will work out a contact-free method for you or postpone your project.
- Do not come onto the premises if you have travelled or have been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas in the past 14 days. Instead, postpone your project.
Complying with 'physical distancing’ guidelines
Ensuring a distance of 1.5 metres is kept between everyone on the premises. A red line is marked on the office floor to ensure the distance is maintained.
Adhering to good hygiene practice
Including regular hands washing, limiting contact with money, safe coughing/sneezing and not sharing crockery/cutlery.
We are keeping up to date with latest release of infomation to ensure we are compliant and doing everything to protect our team and our community
Staying away if unwell
All of our team members have stayed within our local community. None have travelled overseas nor on cruiseships. Anyone feeling unwell in any way will not be coming to work.
We can complete projects with no physical contact
Your item will be made or repaired as quickly as we can work whilst maintaining distancing and hygiene regulations.
If a van/vehicle is involved, or a large item needs to be collected, this can occur at the front of our premises. Our team will remain out of the way. Alternatively, we can post/courier the item.