We require 50% payment when placing an order. Payment is required when:
- items are left with Peppercorn Canvas for repair
- items are left with Peppercorn Canvas for the purpose of manufacturing fitted products (such as annexes, awnings, ute tarps)
- items are ordered from Peppercorn Canvas via phone or email
Delivery time will be discussed with you directly, taking into account your requirements and the complexity of the project.
Final payment is required upon completion. This will be either when the goods are collected or posted.
- Direct bank transfer. Details provided on invoices
- Credit card processed via our secure website. Details provided on invoices
You many change your mind and cancel an order either:
- before the 50% deposit has been made
- before any materials have been ordered and before any work has commenced on the project – full refund of deposit
Australian Consumer Law applies for goods with major faults/defects.